WHO are we looking for?
- Proven knowledge of Java EE, OOP principles, Design Patterns, IOC;
- Experience with the Spring Framework;
- Experience with Tomcat, JSP, Hibernate and SQL databases;
- You like Linux and you are not afraid of CLI;
- Other relevant technologies and tools that you may need to use now and then, like Docker, Solr, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Junit; willing to learn and improve your technical know-how;
- English at an advanced level, both spoken and written, German is a plus but not required;
- Passionate about new technologies and trends;
- Experience minimum 3 years.
WHAT will you do?
- A challenging e-commerce project, based on one of the most advanced platforms today;
- You will take part in a major business refactoring;
- As a senior you'll have the possibility to lead development teams, and be involved in architectural decisions;
- Finally, you will furiously automate everything together with the rest of the team: deployment, functional / technical testing, and anything else that is still done;
- Communicate with technical and non-technical staff in a clear and effective manner, both verbally and in writing;
- investigating and resolving problems reported by the business.
WHY would you work with us?
- You will work with a leading e-commerce company, the best in their business in Europe;
- You can really make a difference in a large scale project, come for a chat and learn how;
- You'll have flexible working hours - We offer extensive training programs;
- Team buildings - Competitive salary;
- We know how to work hard, but also respect your free time;
If you find it interesting, we look forward for your English resume on our email address: email@example.com